What is the best way to show the world your scariest costume and all the amazing parties you attend on Halloween? Through the power of social media, of course. And when you have to show your night in all its glory, pictures are the way to go. So, which social media platform will be best for that? There can only be one answer to this; Instagram. But, you can’t have a picture without a caption to accompany it, right? And the pictures of Halloween require the captions to be just as creative as your costume. Don’t know how to get such a caption? Well, that’s what we’re here for. We have compiled for you a list of Halloween captions for Instagram that would be perfect for anything you choose to share on Instagram.
For All the Witches Out There
Want to go classic, with a dash of wicked, this Halloween? Have your witch costume all sorted? Then, share it with the world with one of these wickedly awesome Halloween captions:
- Bewitched – show your love for the witches by telling everyone how they bewitch you. Or you could be the one doing the bewitching!
- Bow down witches – want to show everyone you have the power? Then, make all the witches bow down to you on Halloween.
- Don’t be a basic witch – no one wants to be basic, not even witches.
- Which way to the candy? – Halloween is all about the candy, but which way do you go to find the best one?
- Happy Halloween, Witches! – let all the witches know you’re one of them and wish them a happy Halloween!
- This witch can be bribed with chocolates – to be fair, who can’t be bribed with chocolates?
- Be”witching” Halloween.
- Witch better have my candy – show your love for Rihanna and for Halloween candy.
- You say witch like that’s a bad thing – who said being a witch was a bad thing? It’s the best. Try it and find out!
Let Your Ghosts Roam Free
If ghosts are more up your alley, and you’re looking for something that goes with your scary costume, then you may want to look at some of the Halloween captions mentioned below:
- Keep calm, and say boo – make the “keep calm” trend your own and say boo as you go.
- A boo-tiful night – there is something beautiful about the fright of Halloween, isn’t there?
- I’m here for the boos – booze may be great, but there’s nothing better than some boos to scare you.
- The boo crew – get your friends to dress up as ghosts with you and make your own boo crew.
A Little Magic in Your Life
Always wanted to go to Hogwarts but never got your acceptance letter? Worry not, there is still a way you can feel like you’re a part of the magical kingdom. How? By donning a wizard costume and using one of the following Halloween captions:
- This is where the magic happens – Halloween is the only time you can turn this caption into something that actually means “magic”, without any innuendos.
- I put a spell on you – make everyone fall in love with you with a spell so powerful they can’t resist.
- Magic is something you make – make some magic on Halloween and show the world.
- Everything’s better with a little magic – the world would be a better place if we all believed in magic a little more.
- There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight – there is nothing more beautiful and magical than the sight of glowing pumpkins under the moon.
- It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus.
- I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine – make someone special your own this Halloween because all magic is allowed.
Embrace the Spirit of Halloween
Remember, it’s Halloween, a day for candies and chocolates and all-around sugary goodness. However, fail to deliver and you might fall victim to a trick instead. Either way, you can caption your pictures with one of these:
- Mischief Managed – now’s the chance to show your love for Harry Potter and swear you’re up to no good.
- Trick or Treat Yo’self – take the famous mantra from Parks & Recreation and make it your own this Halloween.
- Come as you aren’t – this one is all about your love for Nirvana.
- Extreme makeover – Halloween is when you can go truly crazy with your look so give yourself an extreme makeover and share it with the world.
- Tricks and Treats.
- Oh! I’m so sorry – I thought that was your costume.
- Carvin’ out good times – pumpkins aren’t the only thing that can be carved on Halloween.
Turn Up the Scare
Want to get into the spirit/s of Halloween? Then, make your pictures a little scarier with these scary Halloween captions:
- Caution! Black cat crossing – we all know that the scariest cat is the black one, and there’s nothing scarier than having one cross your path on Halloween.
- Ghouls just wanna have fun!
- Something wicked this way comes.
- Demons are a ghoul’s best friend – have your friends dress up as demons and ghouls and caption a group photo with this to show you’re all friends
- Creepin’ it Real! – keep it real this Halloween and creep everyone out.
- Creature feature.
- Are you afraid of the dark? – the real question is, who isn’t afraid of the dark? Afraid of everything that lurks in the shadows? No one.
- Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble – be the witch you know you were always meant to be and boil up some trouble.
- Bugs and hisses – there is nothing creepier than the many-legged insects and reptiles without any legs.
- Enter at your own RISK – life would be really boring without taking a few risks every now and then. And there’s no better time to get adventurous than on Halloween.
- Straight Outta Coffin – if Compton doesn’t do it for you, you can come straight out of a coffin.
- The ghostess with the mostest.
- Spooktacular – let your pictures and stories show the spookiness of Halloween in its full glory.
- Eat, drink, and be scary! – forget being merry and get scary this Halloween.
- Let’s get spooky! – what’s another word for scary? Spooky. So, this Halloween, it’s all about the spookiness.
- Chills & Thrills – Halloween is boring without a little adrenaline rushing through your body, and there’s nothing like a good scare to get your blood pumping.
- Stay spooky!
- Howl-o-ween – pay homage to the wolves of the night and howl at the moon this Halloween.
- A-haunting we will go.
- It’s a full moon tonight – that’s when all the weirdos come out.
- If you’ve got it, haunt it – there’s something better than flaunting what you’ve got, go ahead and haunt it.
- Too cute to spook.
- Fright Night – whether you’re showing your love for the movie or just want everyone to know how frightful the night was, you can’t go wrong with this.
Show Your Love for fall
What’s the best thing about Halloween? That it’s in the fall. When the nights are starting to get chilly, and leaves start to fall, which gives Halloween a perfect backdrop. So, show your love for fall through these captions:
- A festival of colors – add some color to your day and celebrate the colors of fall this Halloween.
- Fall into Fall.
- Pumpkin, spice, and everything nice – fall is all about spiced drinks and pumpkin lattes, so embrace it all during Halloween.
- Fall into autumn.
- A harvest of memories – during the season of harvest, there is one thing you need to be setting the seeds for; happy memories and lasting relationships.
- Flavors of Fall.
- Shades of autumn.
- Cutest pumpkin on the patch.
- Fall into fun!
- Falling for Fall.
- Autumn delight.
- Sweater weather – we all know that the best thing about fall and winter is the sweaters that come out. The cozy feeling you get from a warm sweater is unmatched; extra points for incorporating that coziness in your Halloween.
Maybe Quotes is the Way to Go
Simple captions not doing it for you? How about you use some quotes instead? Borrow from those who were wise, profound or funny. Here are some of the options:
- When there is no imagination, there is no horror – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Clothes make a statement, costumes tell a story – Mason Cooley.
- On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me – Rodney Dangerfield.
- There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls – George Carlin.
- October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins – Rainbow Rowell.
- Halloween is huge in my house, and we really get into the “spirit” of things – Dee Snider.
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween – Erma Bombeck.
- Probably the scariest thing about cemeteries is that music they play in your head when you drive by one – Demetri Martin.
There you have it, a whole collection of the best Halloween captions you can ask for. Now, it’s up to you to take some amazing pictures to go with them and make your Halloween story worth seeing.