Many users of Android have complained about the Error RH-01 in Google Play which is basically the error code that results in difficulty of retrieving information when a user attempts to download, install or update any app from the Google Play Store. This Error RH-01 in Google Play seems to mostly affect the custom ROMs.
However, you do not need to worry, because this can be fixed in a matter of moments. You although need to understand that this error is not related to the server but with the Android device and its settings itself. This article intends to provide all Android users with the top solutions to get rid of the Error RH-01 in Google Play.
1. Your Settings for Date and Time must be correct
Many times the Error RH-01 in Google Play occurs because of the wrong settings for Time and Date on your Android device and this can cause a conflict with the date for non-agreement or an expired license. Here is what you need to do to get rid of this issue:
- Access the Settings on your Android device for the Date and Time.
- Then see if the date and time are set to correct or not. In case they are incorrect, you need to switch off the option for Automatic Date and Time and simply revert it back to the correct date and time.
- You also must see to it that the correct Time Zone is selected on your device. In case it isn’t, you must turn it to Manual and search and choose your correct regional time zone.
- Remember to save the new settings
2. Reboot your Android Device
Believe it or not, many times a lot of the errors that occurs on Android devices, simply disappear by a simple reboot. So you can try restarting your Android device to see if it helps you get rid of the Error RH-01 in Google Play.
3. Remove all Cache and Data for the Google Play Store
N order to remove all the Cache and Data for the Google Play Store to help with the Error RH-01 in Google Play Store, you need to do the following:
- Access the section for Settings on your device.
- Then press the button for Application Manager.
- Keep scrolling down to find and tap on the option for All tab
- In this section, keep scrolling till you find the option for Google Play Store app. Tap on it.
- You will then be able to see the following options: Force Stop, Clear Cache, and Clear Data. Tap on them in the same sequence as stated.
- Then navigate back to All Apps and do the same for the Download Manager and the Google Service Framework.
4. Re-register your Google Account
If none of the above fixes have helped you get rid of the Error RH-01 in Google Play then the last resort for you is to re-register your Google Account and here is how you can do it:
- Once again access the section for Settings.
- Then find and press the option for Accounts.
- From there go to Google.
- There you will find your Google Account. You must delete it from here.
- In the end you need to reboot your Android device and then add your Google Account again.
These are all the troubleshooting steps that you can opt for to get rid of the “Error retrieving information from server Error RH-01 in Google Play”. If there is any other solution that has worked for you then please leave it in the comments below.