Facebook has a new update that will ensure more engagement on your Facebook timeline. If you are looking to get popular on Facebook by making sure more and more people view your posts, timeline and so on, you should begin asking your friends some questions. You might think this is completely pointless because why would people consider answering silly questions on Facebook? Well, you will be surprised once you get started with your Facebook questions. Before beginning you should be clear that these questions are truly effective in people to engage more and making them talk. Why? There are three reasons that we can provide you with:
- On Facebook or any other social media platform, people love to talk about themselves. Because this helps them get discovered by others as they are able to discover themselves. And when you are asked questions, the answers really help you get talking about yourself.
- Secondly, people on Facebook and other social media sites are opinionated; just like everyone is opinionated in real life. But on social media people really get a chance to talk about their opinions out loud and set their own brand. So your questions will really help them take care of that.
- Lastly, people on social media including Facebook and in real life as well just love talking in general. While you are looking for more activity on your Facebook page, these people will be looking for ways to be more active on social media! Remember when you went on a trip with random people you never talked to? Someone must have begun talking to you on the way because talking helps kill time!
Now you should know that your posts like statuses, pictures, videos, memes and so on will ensure you engagement. But, if you really want people to be active on your Facebook profile, you need to quit sharing posts at all time and just engage in some silly, interesting or even deep discussions from time to time. This will very quickly make your timeline more attractive because there are just so much fun things to read there. And do not worry, when you ask questions and people answer, these answers will be read by everyone in your friend list and attract even more attention!
While we have motivated you to ask Facebook questions, what should you ask exactly? The following section will include a lot of possible themes that you can keep in mind when you begin asking Facebook questions. And surely, you will begin you come up with your own Facebook questions from time to time as well!
Facebook Questions: Theoretical and Philosophical Facebook Questions
Now you might want to save these type of questions for later because they can twist things and make them trickier. The problem with philosophical questions on Facebook is that these questions might get more likes or emoji reactions from people instead of answers. Because yes people do love to talk but if it involves thinking too much; they might back off. Such rhetorical questions, nevertheless, can attract all the intellectuals from your friend list because they might just see these questions as their ticket to start sharing their own theories. While others might simply think they are silly! The following is a list of examples for such Facebook questions:
- What’s another word for synonym?
- What type of animal is Snuffleupagus?
- When does it stop being partly sunny and start being party cloudy?
- If we aren’t supposed to take candy from strangers, then why do we celebrate Halloween?
- What happens when Batman gets bit by a vampire?
Facebook Questions: The last thing…
While things might get serious with philosophical Facebook questions, you can twist them back into some more fun. The second batch of questions that you can ask people includes a more interactive theme. These questions can get you responses from people for weeks if not days. These questions are a great way of giving yourself some occasional surprises. You basically have to ask people about the last of something. If you are unable to understand that, we have a list of examples that you can refer to or even use to ask Facebook questions:
- What was the last delivery meal you got?
- What was the last lie you told?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What was the last thing you ate before bed?
- What was the last thing you said?
- Who was the last person you met? And so on…
Facebook Questions: Help!
There was one thing that we did not mention earlier. While people love talking about who they are, what they like, what they do not like and so on, they also love telling other people about what they should be doing. While in societal exchanges this could really give you anxiety because you never asked to be told what to do. However, you can have you own take on this theory and begin asking your Facebook friends some questions that will provide them with an open opportunity to tell you what you should be doing! If you do not understand the indirect pun we intended here, the following examples might be of some help:
- What book should I be reading next?
- Which movie should I listen to next?
- Which song should I listen to right now?
- Where should I go for my anniversary dinner?
- What should I get for my husband on his birthday?
- What should I get for my wife for her birthday?
- How can I make my own lip scrub?
- Which photo should I use for my Christmas card? (You need to give them options for this!)
Facebook Questions: Would You Rather?
Have you watched some movies lately which include a would you rather scenario in them? These movies are intended to build up on dark humor and things begin to get really rough in them. But do not worry, that is not what are going to do here. These questions get you more engagement and you can build up very ridiculous situations for your friends to put them in a mild moral dilemma. But you must remember to keep it short. We know once you begin to use your imagination, things can get stretched before you notice them. If you are looking for some test runners, the following is a list of Would You Rather questions that you can ask. After you get the hint of it, you should come up with your own Would You Rather questions too!
- Would you rather be a strawberry or a banana?
- Would you rather marry Matt Damon or Jenna Marbles?
- Would you rather kill Harry Potter or the Blood Prince?
- Would you rather lose all your hair or get a pixie cut?
- Would you rather let a honey bee sting you or a spider bite you?
- Would you rather live for a month without washing your hair or without brushing your teeth?
- Would you rather be Instagram famous or Facebook famous?
- Would you rather win an Oscar or a YouTube award?
- Would you rather be a YouTube star or a C grade celebrity?
Facebook Questions: What If?
Sometimes you can really get to know people more by asking them the kind of coffee they would like to have. Similarly, for your Facebook friends, you can create a lot of hypothetical scenarios and they just might reveal something about them. This can be quite entertaining for everyone involved in your Facebook questions. Now if you need a little push, we have some examples that you can use:
- What if you could be any age for one month; Which age would you choose?
- What if you have three wishes that come true: What would you choose?
- What if you could become invisible; What will you do with that ability?
- What if you could only have one meal for the rest of your life; which meal will you choose?
- What if you could switch your career for a day; which career would you choose?
- What if you could become famous for a day; what will you do?
- What if you could become friends with a famous celebrity; which celebrity would you choose?
- What if you could go back in history to witness an event; which event in time would you chose?
- What if you could travel to space; which planet would you choose?
- What if you could breath under water; would you choose living under water then?
- What if you could get a role in a movie; which genre would you choose?
Once you get a hang of Facebook questions, you can do wonders. You can engage others and make their life more entertaining. At the same time, you can guarantee yourself some fame on Facebook as well. You should most definitely make use of this new feature and who know? You just might get the most interesting answers that you will remember for the rest of your life!
We hope you will have fun with these questions. Just make sure you do not ask anything offensive. That can really get you reactions that will backfire your purpose!