The application “xxx” could not be downloaded because an error has occurred (413) on Google Play Store. If this error code 413 appears on your Android smartphone and prevents the installation of your application, the problem certainly comes from your internet connection. Some applications trigger error code 413 in 3G network.
Here’s how you can fix Error Code 413
To be sure, first delete the little information that can confuse your phone’s tracks.
- Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Store.
- Then clear the cache and clear the data.
- Do the same for “Framework Google Services”, “Google Apps“, “Google Talk” and clear your browser’s cache.
- Restart your phone.
- If these manipulations have not solved the problem, then make sure that your internet connection is stable.
- Go to Settings > Mobile networks > APN
- Delete what is in the proxy, then press the “menu” and “save”.
It will take hardly 5 to 10 minutes to solve this Error Code 413 on your Android smartphone. If you still have some issues/anything to say then feel free to comment below.