Whenever a person wants search something or anything comes their way, the only thing that comes to our minds is to search it over the internet no matter how big or small the topic or problem is. Our lives have become so convenient by the advancement of technology that we only prefer getting to the point answers quickly. Online searches and platforms that provide easy access to accurate information is something that has reduced the level of research people used to make a long time ago.
Today, people do not prefer reading books in order to collect knowledge. All they do is visit their webpage and simply enter the problem that they are facing. For this purpose, Google plays a huge role in the lives of millions of people out there. However, when talking about browsing or surfing through the internet, it is not necessary that we only visit the browser in case we want to make a quick search because these built-in as well as other browsers help us to visit every website that exists today.
These websites also include the social media applications that we are addicted to today. Today, people spend most of their time surfing the internet and the most addictive thing that turn out is the way only one webpage leads to another and then the other webpage leads to another one and the story goes forward. This itself keeps people busy and engaged because this way, people will able to visit and gather all the knowledge they want. All you need to do is have a good internet connection.
Any person who wants to use the internet should have a browser. All desktops have built-in browsers installed in them. However, there are times and there are people who go for the ones they preferred. People install their preferred browsers quickly that suits them the best although there are even people who have no idea if there are any browsers except Windows Explorer. Now if you are one of them you must be wondering what other browser options you can install and take advantage of. Well, we listed a few of them that might help.
- Safari for iOS
- Chrome for iOS
- Google Chrome for desktop
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 8
These are some of the options that can be used by people who spend most of their time surfing the web. You can easily see and choose the one that will be the right pick for you but make sure to clean your browser cache on time.
But why do you need to clean your browser cache?
The more time you spend on your browsers, the more system cache will increase. Browser cache is something that needs to be deleted or cleared with time. Not deleting the system cache will result in facing problems and system errors. For this reason, it is important for you to clean your cache after every month.
Make sure to remember that once you clear your web browsing cache or browsing history and or your web browser cookies, you will lose three important things.
- The passwords that you have saved earlier on your web-pages will be deleted.
- the address bar predictions you see at the time of entering one will be removed which means that you won’t be able to see those predictions unless you enter them again.
- In case you were shopping online previously, all the contents or products that you entered in your cart will also be removed.
Since the above mentioned things are sensitive issue and people are highly particular about them at times, it is important for you to keep them in mind before cleaning out your browser cache.
How can you easily clear your browser cache?
Different browser have different ways to clear the cache. For this reason, we have listed the browsers and the steps through which you will be able to easily clear your cache.
Chrome if you’re using Android
- Open your browser.
- Now go to settings.
- Then tap on the Advanced privacy option that you can see.
- There you will see a time range option with a drop down menu, from the option select all time.
- Now you can click on cookies and site data option there.
- Then check the caches image and files option provided.
- Once this is done, tap on clear data.
Following this will help you easily clear your browser cache. Close your browser and reopen it.
Chrome for iOS
If you want to clear your browsing Chrome cache for iOS follow these steps.
- Tap on chrome menu.
- Then visit settings.
- Then tap on the privacy option.
- There you will see a clear browsing data option, tap on that.
- You have successfully cleared your browsing cache.
Chrome for Desktop
Follow the steps below.
- Enter settings/clearbrowserdata in the url after opening your browser.
- There you will see a clear browsing data option at the top.
- Now click on advanced.
- Select all the things you want to clear.
- Then click on clear data.
- Quit your browser in order to get the process fully done.
- Once you have opened the browser, you will see three horizontal lines at the side after clicking on the Hub icon.
- There you will see a history icon. Select the icon and click on clear all.
- Now select on browsing history and other options given there.
- Then click on clear after choosing the options.
- Then you will get a message that says “All clear”.
- Once you have received it, it means you have successfully erased your browser cache.
- Now quit the browser and reopen it.
The above mentioned details and steps will guide how you can easily and simply erase your cache data.