Who doesn’t like to snap photos with animals if they visit the Zoo? In today’s world, everybody wants to keep their friends and family updated about their lives through social media, it can even be by posting a photo of themselves. One of the most used application for doing so is without a doubt, Instagram. So, if you go to the Zoo and take photos with the animals, you most certainly would want amusing Instagram captions to go with your photos. These captions would make your Instagram posts seem more exciting and interesting! There can be many fun captions for the Zoo photos, let’s ponder over some.
Make Your Captions Creative
So, what do people love after a good photo? A creative caption that follows. You can make your captions creative, consider these;
- A day out in the wild
- Where all the wild things are
- It’s a jungle out there
- Explore the jungle creatures
- To them, are we the animals?
- Are you brave enough to be near animal cages?
- If humans were once Apes, am I back where I belong?
- Who knew I’d make friends at Zoo
- Some animals are in the cages while the real beasts rule the world
- Let’s get wild!
All these captions would help make your Instagram posts seem more interesting. If you went to the Zoo for a specific reason then you can relate your caption to it of course, explaining or describe the purpose of your visit. The perfect caption would be which suits the photo you wish to post. For example, if you were visiting the Zoo as part of a member of the movement which discourages the caging of the animals then here are some captions to help explain your cause;
- Animals also have the right to be free as they are also living beings
- Cages? Are these creatures only to be caged and not freed into the wild where they belong?
- Making money by setting up Zoos but not caring about the wildlife which deserves to be out in their actual habitat.
- Don’t these animals deserve shelter, rather than steel bars?
- If these animals weren’t caged, what would they be doing out in the wild?
- How many of these animals were tranquilized or chained and shipped before getting to the Zoo?
- Is the Zoo more important than maintaining a healthy environment of the world?
- Are Safari Parks better than Zoos, which at least allow the animals to not stay in one place, in cages?
- If you could, would you finish the concept of a Zoo?
- How many of you own pets? Would you allow your pet to remain caged for long?
You Can Use Idioms In Your Captions
- My brother was an Eager Beaver to go to the Zoo, so here we are!
- Something at the Zoo seems a little Fishy
- My little sister Had a Cow when I refused to take a photo with her at the Zoo, so I took this one with her
- Hold Your Horses! There are many more Zoo pictures for me to still post
- Holy Cow! These Cows are bigger than those whom I saw back in the Countryside.
- My little sister got The Lion’s Share of the Cotton Candy we bought here, at the Zoo, see the photo?
You Can Target One Animal Friend At A Time
You can make your posts with different Zoo animals in your pictures, one by one, by mentioning the specific animal in your photos. For example, like these:
- What’s all this Monkey business?
- Horsin’ Around
- Monkeying Around
- A long came the Giraffe
- Trunk full of fun
You Can Use Puns
Who doesn’t like puns? Puns can be really funny, and they can help you with your Zoo captions for Instagram. Try these:
- These animals here at the Zoo, really are Zooperstars!
- What a Zoo-tiful day!
- Please hold your appaws
- Welcome to Zoorassic Park
- Everybody’s Zooing it!
- No Lion, the Zoo was grrreat!
- These animals are so cute, it’s almost un-bear-able!
- All this hooting for my favorite animals is making my voice Horse
- Don’t listen to him fella, he’s Lion!
- Get Otter here!
- All this fun is Giraffing me crazy
Make Popular References To Movies or TV Shows or Songs
What is the easiest yet fun way to make Zoo captions for Instagram? By mentioning something popular and known to your followers! Yes, I mean by writing about songs, movies and tv-shows or even a popular book or cartoons, which has a reference to animals. Here are a few which may amuse you:
- Doctor Dolittle
- Born To Be Wild
- Where The Wild Things Are
- Silence of the Lambs
- Animal House
- Hotel For Dogs
- Call Of The Wild
- Welcome To The Jungle
- I Got The Moves Like Jaguar
- Marley And Me
- Lion King
- The Jungle Book
- Tom And Jerry
- Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
- Goldilocks And The Three Bears
- Finding Nemo
- King Kong
- Stuart Little
Use Alliteration In Your Zoo Captions For Instagram
You know, what would make your Zoo Captions interesting? Something poetic yet simple in its own way. Something about you and the animal in the photo or perhaps, just about the animal. Like these:
- Beautiful Beasts
- Peacock Party
- Furry Fiesta
- Grumpy Gorillas
- Hello Hippos
- Turtle Time
- Leaping Lizards
- Sneaky Snakes
- Big Bears
- Slow Snails
- Chilling with Chinchillas
- Ice Cream with Iguana
- Kangaroo Karate
- Humming with the Hummingbirds
Fill in the Blanks
Play a little game with your Instagram followers. Let them caption your Zoo captions for Instagram, if not the entire caption, then, a little part of it! You can do this by making them fill in the blanks. You know, people love a little puzzling caption, it’s not dull, and it gives them a chance to participate. Like this:
- Guess who I got to eat Bananas with….?
- I had a hoot with the bird who does hooting itself, meaning….
- My spirit animal is….
- …. animals in my photo above are mammals
- …. Animal loves to steal bananas
- The cow did…. When I was about to take this photo above
- The …. Animal shook my hand with its trunk
- My mom gave me a …. hug when I mentioned the ….’s name
Add humor or riddles to your captions
There might be no one, who doesn’t enjoy a little humor or riddles. So, make your Zoo captions for Instagram funny and interesting by adding either of the things above or both! You can do this by making up questions and answers yourself. These can also include puns. Be careful though, you don’t want to drag the caption too long as it bores the reader and then they tend to skip it. Here are a few examples:
- Q: Why did the cat go to Minnesota? A: To get a mini soda!
- Q: Why did the cow cross the road? A: To get to the udder side.
- Q: What do you call a fish without an eye? A: Fsh!
- Q: What do you do if your dog chews a dictionary? A: Take the words out of his mouth
- Q: What do you call a cold dog sitting on a bunny? A: A chili dog on a bun.
- Q: Where do mice park their boats? A: At the hickory dickory dock.
- Q: Where did the sheep go on vacation? A: The baaaahamas
- Q: What do you call a thieving alligator? A: A crookodile
- Q: What goes tick-tock, bow-wow, tick-tock, bow-wow? A: A watch dog.
- Q: What do you call a cow that eats your grass? A: A lawn moo-er.
- Q: What do you call a girl with a frog on her head? A: Lilly.
- Q: How does a dog stop a video? A: He presses the paws button.
- Q: Why do cows go to New York? A: To see the moosicals!
- Q: What do you call lending money to a bison? A: A buff-a-loan
- Q: What is the snake’s favorite subject? A: Hiss-story
- Q: What is black, white and red all over? A: A sunburnt penguin!
- Q: Why does a dog wag its tail? A: Because there’s no one else to wag it for him.
- Q: What is a cat’s favorite movie? A: The sound of Mew-sic!
- Q: How do you make a goldfish old? A: Take away the g!
So, hopefully now you have enough Zoo captions for Instagram!