In today’s world, many people like sharing on social sites and social media, what they are doing, or what they do, or what they did. How can runners not take pride in sharing their progress, hard work, and their passion for running on Instagram then? If you are a runner yourself, then you more than anyone knows what this feeling must be. Seeing people admire you for your skills and dedication towards what you’re doing, encourages you to become better and faster. After all, who doesn’t like being appreciated for what they give their heart and soul, and in this case, even their diet and feet into?
So, next time, you want to post a photo of you running or a video of it, on Instagram, you will have plenty of good running captions on Instagram. Everyone likes to add a good caption, which can relate to what the photo is about, so why not you? You don’t always have to worry about making proper sense of your running photos, you can simply use any of the ones we will write down for you. You can also create your own running captions for Instagram after taking an idea from ours. So, lets get started.
Add Humor To Your Running Captions on Instagram
Who doesn’t like a little humor every now and then? Make your running captions for Instagram funny. You don’t have to worry about making much of the jokes up as you will see below that we have got you covered. May be, by seeing our jokes, you will be able to create your own, which might even be more hilarious!
- Run like you stole something.
- I run better than the government.
- Running won’t kill you… you’ll pass out first.
- Run like your parents found your exam grades and are chasing you.
- Pain is temporary, but your finishing time is posted on the Internet forever!
- Run as if there is a hot guy in front of you and an ugly one chasing after you.
- Get so lost in the race that you even lose the race track behind.
- Slow runners make average runners look faster, they are the real heroes.
- Carb loading is an excuse to eat all the pasta you want before a race.
- Run so fast that even The Flash wants your speed.
- DC Comics just called, they want to replace The Flash with me, because of my running speed.
- Run like the wind but tie your hair back first, because the wind only slaps them in your face.
So, you see, humor can not only make your running captions for Instagram look good, but also make them interesting for your followers to read and not just like the photo for the photo alone! Hoping that more jokes arise in your mind from the one above and you can use them in your running captions for Instagram, the next time you post a photo or video of you running.
Also read: 5 Ways to Use Your Computer Differently
Show Dedication Towards Running
- I don’t run because I love it; I run because I love who I am when I’m through.
- I like running and maybe like four other people.
- I’ve got 99 problems and I’m going to ignore them all for an hour.
- If you see me collapse, pause my watch.
- It’s just a hill; get over it.
- Me during running: Make it stop! – Me after running: Sign me up for the Olympics!
- Running is the answer. The question is irrelevant.
- Shut up! I’m not almost there!
- To run or not to run: what a stupid question.
- I don’t care if I’m competing with my own blood, I need to win this.
- If I came this far, only to give up this race, then I gave up on my life’s race too.
- The miles or kilometers don’t matter, the amount of time invested does.
Showing dedication towards what you’re doing in your running captions for Instagram, might even inspire other people to do the same as you, in whatever they do. Showing determination is a very good thing for you, because on days when you feel low and feel like giving up, you can see the photos and the strong dedicated running captions to boost your energy and self-confidence!
Make Running Definition Words
Make your own little dictionary for the times that you run so that you can use that vocabulary in your running captions for Instagram. How? It is very simple and fun to make up your own words. Here are a few:
- Grunpy (adjective) – How I feel when I can’t run.
- Runcrastination (noun) – Having a million things to do and going for a run instead.
- Runderful (noun) – How you feel immediately after running.
- Rungry (adjective) – When you’re so hungry from your run that you eat everything.
- Runners High (noun) – The real reason runners run.
- Runbling (adjective) – The sound which my stomach makes when I don’t go for a run.
Be Proud of Being a Runner
Let people know that you are a proud runner, tell them this with pride in your running captions for Instagram. Sure, you can use your own words and feelings to do so and even make up captions, but we can help you as well. Like this:
- Other sports use our sport as a punishment.
- Running is a sport where you compete against yourself.
- Some people don’t have the guts for distance. The polite term for them is sprinters.
- Run freely, like the world is yours, as running makes your heartbeat faster; one of the things which makes us feel most alive.
- Run to the things which make you happy, in my case, I’d be running forever as it is the top most thing which makes me happy.
- I forget the world, that is chasing to get me down, I run and keep on running, because there is nothing that can get me down while I run.
- How I stay fit and in shape? I run. Running helps me leave behind all worries of the days, as I am far ahead of them in life’s race.
Don’t Hesitate to Do a Little Self Deprecating
Why not laugh on yourself a little? It won’t hurt a bit, and make your followers laugh too once they read your running captions for Instagram. Here are a few captions which you can use:
- 7 more laps – then I can fall over and vomit.
- A good run is like a cup of coffee – I’m much nicer after I’ve had one.
- For someone who runs all the time, I still manage to make it look like it’s the first time I’ve ever tried.
- I run because I really like food.
- I thought they said rum.
- I’m not slow; I’m just getting my money’s worth from the entry fee.
- My running style is best described as startled gazelle.
- Please ignore the faces I make when I run.
- Running is a mental sport, and we are all insane.
- Running is cheaper than therapy.
- Slow runners make fast runners look good. You’re welcome.
Don’t Let The Pain Get You Down
Mind over matter. The pain does not control you, you control it, at least this is what you need to remember when you are running. You need to forget that you are in pain or that you are tired when you run in a race. Use your willpower, make yourself stronger. Have motivational running captions for Instagram posts, so that you alone don’t get motivated every time that you see your posts but also motivate people who see your posts. You will be helping not only yourself but also the people who need motivation. Here are a few captions for this.
- Don’t think of them as hills; think of them as “mounds of opportunity.”
- The most difficult part of training is training your mind.
- The real run begins the moment you forget you are running.
- Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.
- Remember that, you are the one who controls your pain when you are physically tired.
- Every bit of pain which you feel, while running with tired feet or feet who lost one race, they will take you one step closer to your own motivational story.
- Be enough to cheer for your own self when there is no one in the crowd, cheering on you for running even when your feet are bruised.
Hopefully all these running captions for Instagram will help raise the interest of your followers about your posts and not only will you be motivated by these captions, but so will your followers.